- OIG Issues Special Fraud Alert on Physician-Owned Distributorships Written by Molly Gamble | March 26, 2013
- 22 Advisory Opinions Issues by the Office of Inspector General – 6 of Interest; Anesthesia ASC Arrangements – 7 Key Concepts; and ASC Anti-Kickback Safe Harbor Issues — 9 Key Concepts for 2013 Written by Scott Becker, Katherine Lin, Helen Suh, Mary DeBartolo and Melesa Freerka, McGuire Woods | February 20, 2013
- St. Matthew's Pediatric Surgery Center in Kentucky Hosts First Outpatient Surgery Written by Laura Miller | February 11, 2013
- 20 Statistics on Patient Visits for Key ASC Specialties Written by Laura Miller | February 08, 2013
- 10 Words of Wisdom for ASC Success in Changing Healthcare Markets Written by Laura Miller | January 31, 2013
- 10 Biggest Factors in Negative Cash Flow at ASCs & How to Turn Them Around Written by Laura Miller | January 17, 2013
- 8 Inexpensive Ways for ASCs to Boost Patient Volume Written by Laura Miller | January 14, 2013
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
The HHS Office of Inspector General has issued a special fraud alert focused on specific attributes of physician-owned distributorships the agency believes "produce substantial fraud…
HHS' Office of Inspector General issued 22 advisory opinions in 2012. Six of these contain guidance specific to hospitals, surgery centers and other providers. These…
The first surgery has been performed at Norton Hospital's St. Matthew's Pediatric Surgery Center at Suburban in Louisville, Ky., according to a WHAS11 report.
Here are 20 statistics on patient visits to physician offices for key ambulatory surgery center specialties, based on the Medscape Physician Compensation Report 2012.
As the healthcare environment changes over the next year, there are several steps ambulatory surgery centers can take to position themselves for success in the…
Having cash on hand is important for any business, especially healthcare providers in today's uncertain economic environment.
Here are eight inexpensive ways ambulatory surgery center administrators can boost patient volume.