- 6 Ways to Prevent Physicians From Leaving Your ASC Written by Rachel Fields | August 30, 2012
- 5 Tips for Building a Strong Foundation for Surgery Centers Written by Laura Miller | August 28, 2012
- 5 Key Areas CMS Looks at in ASC Surveys Written by Carla Daley Shehata, RN, BSN, vice president of operations for Regent Surgical Health | August 28, 2012
- 3 Tough Benchmarking Goals for ASCs — and How to Meet Them Written by Rachel Fields | August 24, 2012
- ASC Benchmarking: The First Step Towards a Physician Preference Management Strategy Written by Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, LLC | August 23, 2012
- 10 Tips to Keep ASCs Profitable in Tough Economic Times Written by Heather Linder | August 23, 2012
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Physician recruitment and retention is a crucial part of ASC profitability, but holding onto physicians can be difficult as markets become more saturated and facilities…
Here are five tips for bringing new surgeons into the surgery center.
This story was written by Carla Daley Shehata, RN, BSN, vice president of operations for Regent Surgical Health. With the implementation of the Center for…
Most surgery centers are using industry benchmarks to set goals for staff to improve processes. But some goals are harder to meet than others, and…
This article was written by Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, LLC, a leading supply chain improvement company.
Ambulatory surgery centers must constantly battle against economic tides, coupled with lower reimbursement rates and more competition from hospitals recruiting surgeons. Despite the introduction of…