- 7 Signs the Time is Right for Surgery Center Expansion Written by Laura Miller | October 01, 2012
- 5 Steps to Optimize Eye Surgery Reimbursement at ASCs Written by Laura Miller | September 26, 2012
- Adding Cases & Recruiting Surgeons to Surgery Centers Written by Laura Miller | September 26, 2012
- How Surgery Centers Can Use Benchmarking to Achieve Financial Solvency Written by Laura Miller | September 25, 2012
- ICD-10 is Coming: 10 Steps for Full Implementation Written by Laura Miller | September 24, 2012
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Over time, surgery centers may need to grow from their original size and expand to accommodate additional case volume or specialties to stay competitive.
Paul Cadorette, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, COSC, CASCC, director of education for mdStrategies, discusses five steps to make sure surgery centers are maximizing ophthalmology reimbursement.
At the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago, Brandon Frazier, vice president of acquisitions and development, and Jeff Peo, vice president of acquisitions…
At the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago, Raj Chopra, CFO of The C/N Group, will be giving a presentation titled "Benchmarking the…
Deborah Grider, senior manager with Blue and Company, offers 10 steps to prepare for full implementation of ICD-10.