|News & Analysis|
Nov. 2, 2010
1. 10 Articles for Successful Spine Practice Management.
2. Stryker's David Veino: In Support of Vertebroplasty.
3. 10 New Spine Surgery Systems.
4. Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review is currently compiling its annual list of 50 of the Best Spine Surgeons in America. If you would like to suggest a spine surgeon for consideration, please contact Scott Becker at email@example.com or Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Spine Centers of America to Open New Jersey Spine Center.
6. MRI and Radiation Avoidance in Osseous Lesions of Spine-MS by Malcolm Shupeck, MD, FACS, Imaging Neuro Surgeon, ProScan Imaging.
7. Study: Using BBP During Spinal Fusion Could Increase BMP to the Surgical Site.
8. Study: U-Clip Safe for Dural Closure During Minimally Invasive Surgery.
9. Study: Cervical Pedicle Screws Unnecessary in Bilateral Application.
10. Spine Surgeon of the Week: Dr. Vernon T. Tolo of Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Spine Surgical Innovation, Practice Partners, Invibio and Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.