The new version of the software includes important enhancements, which will streamline workflow, increase productivity and automate processes, according to the release. The updates include:
• A new interface for revenue advantage interactive voice response.
• Enhances to the Rules Security File.
• New fields to address meaningful use requirements.
• More flexibility for the processing of electronic health record charges.
• Options to update patient accounts and insurance claims.
More Articles on HIT:Telemedicine Video Contest Targets Healthcare Administrators
PACSGEAR Connects to Merge Healthcare for Open Image Exchange
Data Breach at MD Anderson Cancer Center May Affect 30k Patients