- Anesthesiologists Urge CMS, ONC to Continue Hardship Exemption Through MU Stage 3 Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 03, 2013
- CMS Pays $290M in EHR Incentives in First 3 Months of 2013 Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 02, 2013
- FDA to Use EHRs, Mobile App to Monitor Medical Devices Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 29, 2013
- EHR in Spine & Orthopedic Practices: Q&A With Brendan Flanigan of gloStream Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 25, 2013
- 5 Considerations to Ensure a Successful EHR Transition Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 25, 2013
- ZocDoc Infographic Reveals Patient Trust in Online Physician Reviews Written by Laura Miller | April 25, 2013
The American Society of Anesthesiologists announced that it has submitted formal comments to the Office of the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, urging the…
More than $290 million has been paid to 1,016 eligible providers and hospitals under the Medicare and Medicaid electronic health record incentive programs in 2013…
The FDA has released an update to its plan to monitor medical devices, which includes the use of electronic health records and mobile applications.
Brendan Flanigan is the regional manager of gloStream, a full service billing, collections, EHR, and practice management company. Here he shares how to use EHR…
A recent EHR Intelligence report identified five steps to ensure organizations' electronic health record system replacement processes are successful. They are:
ZocDoc released a new infographic discussing physician online reviews, which shows that 70 percent of consumers trust online physician reviews.