- Missouri Senate Passes Legislation Requiring Telemedicine Coverage Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 29, 2013
- 89% of Healthcare Workers Use Personal Smartphones for Work Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 28, 2013
- Dr. Ira Kirschenbaum Releases The OMG EMR Template Book – Orthopaedics Written by Carrie Pallardy | March 28, 2013
- Dr. John Furia, 16 Bucknell University Students Create App for Foot, Ankle Injuries Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 25, 2013
- HIPAA Compliance: 5 Key Considerations for ASCs, Physician Practices and Small Providers Written by Holly Carnell, JD, Associate and Meggan Bushee, JD, Associate at McGuireWoods | March 22, 2013
The Missouri Senate has approved legislation that requires insurance companies to cover medical services provided electronically if they cover the same service provided in person,…
Eighty-nine percent of healthcare workers in the U.S. used their personal smartphones for work purposes within the last year, according to a study conducted by…
Ira H. Kirschenbaum, MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has written The OMG EMR Template Book – Orthopaedics, according to a recent news release.
John Furia, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and partner at SUN Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Lewisburg, Pa., along with 16 students from Bucknell University in…
By Holly Carnell, JD, Associate and Meggan Bushee, JD, Associate at McGuireWoods.