- EOS imaging Expands Asian Presence to 6 Countries, Hire Distribution Manager Written by Heather Linder | May 23, 2013
- Stryker, OrthoSensor to Co-Market Knee Replacement System Devices Written by Heather Linder | May 23, 2013
- Russian Oncology Center Purchases Renaissance Spine System Written by Heather Linder | May 23, 2013
- Medtronic Gains 3.8% Overall in 4Q, Loses 1% in Spine Revenue Written by Heather Linder | May 22, 2013
- Study: BMP in Lumbar Fusions Brought Shorter Hospital Stays, Lower Infection Rates Written by Heather Linder | May 22, 2013
- Benvenue Medical Concludes Patient Follow-Ups in Orthopedic Device Clinical Trial Written by Heather Linder | May 21, 2013
- Blue Belt Technologies, DJO Surgical Partner for Knee Implant System Written by Heather Linder | May 20, 2013
Paris-based EOS imaging has expanded its Asian presence with the recruitment of a regional sales manager and new distribution agreements in six countries.
Stryker's orthopedics division has entered an agreement with OrthoSensor to co-market Stryker's Triathlon Knee System and OrthoSensor's VERASENSE instrument system.
Israel-based Mazor Robotics has sold a Renaissance spine system to the Moscow-based N.N. Blokhin Cancer Research Center through its Russian distribution partner Neuroproject.
Medtronic's fourth quarter total reported revenue was $4.46 billion, up 3.8 percent from last year's $4.3 billion, though global spine revenue dipped slightly.
New research has found that the use of bone morphogenic proteins in anterior and posterior lumbar fusions was linked with shorter hospital stays, lower infection…
Santa Clara, Calif.-based Benvenue Medical completed the yearlong patient follow-up phase in the clinical trial of its Kiva vertebral compression fracture treatment.
Blue Belt Technologies has developed an implant partnership with DJO Surgical to use Blue Belt's NavioPFS orthopedic planning system with DJO's EPIK Unicompartmental Knee System,…