- Jury Sides with Depuy-Synthes in $16M Patent Infringement Ruling Against Globus Written by Heather Linder | June 18, 2013
- Professor Moshe Shoham Receives Award for Inventing Renaissance Robotic System Written by Heather Linder | June 18, 2013
- Medtronic Receives CE Mark, Initiates European Launch of Spinal Deformity Instrument Written by Heather Linder | June 17, 2013
- Dr. Brian Cohen Performs World's First Arthrex Revere Universe Shoulder Implantation Written by Heather Linder | June 17, 2013
- The Impact of Business Strategy and the FDA on the Future of Spine Surgery Written by Helen Gregg | June 17, 2013
- The Need for a Quantum Shift in Orthopedic and Spinal Implant Strategy Written by Molly Gamble | June 17, 2013
- Medical Device Reprocessing Has $2B National Savings Opportunity Written by Sabrina Rodak | June 14, 2013
- Aurora Spine Names Richard Moss VP of International Business Development Written by Heather Linder | June 13, 2013
- EOS Imaging System Bought by The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Written by Heather Linder | June 13, 2013
A Delaware jury handed down a $16 million favorable judgment to Johnson & Johnson's DePuy-Synthes in its patent infringement suit against Globus Medical, according to…
Moshe Shoham, PhD, received the Thomas A. Edison Patent Award from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers for inventing the Mazor Robotics' Renaissance spine system.
Medtronic's ReDuX Plier instrument for osteotomies received a CE Mark and has been launched in Europe.
Brian Cohen, MD, of Adena Health System in Chillicothe, Ohio, was the first U.S. surgeon to use the Arthrex Reverse Universe shoulder implant device, which…
At the 11th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain-Management Driven ASC Conference on June 14, Frank Phillips, MD, of Rush University Medical Center and Northwest Orthopedics,…
At the 11th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference on June 13, James Lynch, MD, board-certified and fellowship-trained spinal neurosurgeon with Spine Nevada…
At the 11th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13, Timothy Merchant, vice president of sales for MEDISISS at Medline Industries, explained…
Aurora Spine has appointed Richard Moss as its vice president of international business development.
EOS Imaging announced that its system is now being used at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, a top-ranked U.S. hospital for orthopedic care.