12 Orthopedic & Spine Device Company Leadership MovesWritten by Laura Miller | January 30, 2012
Here are 12 orthopedic and spine device company leadership moves.
1. Alphatec Spine, a Carlsbad, Calif.-based spine device company, named Mark Francois senior director of investor relations.
2. DJO Global elected Mike S. Zafirovski as non-executive chairman of its board.
3. DJO Global also named John Murphy as director of the company.
4. Globus Medical appointed its CFO Richard A. Baron as senior vice president.
5. Peter Arduini, former president of Baxter Healthcare, was named CEO of Integra LifeSciences.
6. Former Medtronic executive vice president and group president, international, Jean-Luc Butel is now the corporate vice president and president, international, of Baxter International.
7. Michigan-based Pioneer Surgical Technology named Daniel Webber its new president and CEO.
8. Austin, Texas-based SpineSmith, a company focused on regenerative medicine, recently named Matthew Murphy, PhD, senior scientist.
9. Vexim, a France-based medical device company focused on treatment of vertebral compression fractures, appointed Vincent Gardes as CEO.
10. Minneapolis-based spine device company Zyga Technology named Jim Bullock president and CEO.
11. Zyga Technology hired Joe Chaudoin as vice president of sales for the eastern region.
12. Zyga Technology also hired Chris Benton as vice president of sales for the western region.
Related Articles on Device Companies:
Interventional Spine Receives FDA Clearance for Spine Device
Zimmer's 2.9% Sales Increase Driven by Foreign Markets
First Online Spine Device Company Eisertech Launches Cervical Cage
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.