The new products include:
• AOX Antioxidant Polyethylene
• RECLAIM Modular Revision Hip System
• GRIPTION TF Acetabular Augment System
• GLOBAL UNITE Platform Shoulder Arthroplasty System
• GLOBAL STEPTECH Anchor Peg Glenoid
• TRUMATCH Personalized Solutions technology for use with SIGMA Fixed-Bearing Knee System
The products are designed to optimize or streamline orthopedic procedures as well as provide clinical and economic value to orthopedic care.
Related Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
Hospital for Special Surgery Research Analyzes Hip Implant Failures
Wright Medical Group Receives FDA Clearance for Patient-Specific Total Ankle Replacement
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
DePuy Launches 6 New Orthopedic DevicesWritten by Laura Miller | February 09, 2012
DePuy Orthopaedics recently launched several new advancements in orthopedics for joint replacement, shoulder reconstruction and hip revision surgery, according to a company news release.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.