17 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in FebruaryWritten by Laura Miller | March 13, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 17 spine-related device clearances in February.
1. Pass LP Spinal from Medicrea International.
2. Synthes USS Connectors from Synthes Spine.
3. Savannah Technologies Spinal System from Savannah Technologies.
4. Coral Spinal System from Theken Spine.
5. Perimeter Interbody Fusion Device from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
6. Pathway Avd from Custom Spine.
7. DePuy Pulse Thoracolumbar Screw System from Medos International SARL.
8. CD Horizon Voyager Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
9. SpineVu Endoscopic Spine System from Spine View.
10. CoFlex-F from Paradigm Spine.
11. Focus Spinal System from L&K Biomed.
12. Eclipse Vertebral Spacer System — Cervical from Apollo Spine.
13. Arena-C Cervcal Intervertebral Body Fusion System from SpineFrontier.
14. Acu-cut Vertebral Augmentation System from Ascendx Spine.
15. Sintea Plustek Anterior Cervical Plate System from Sintea Pulstek.
16. MectaLIF Transforaminal from Medacta.
17. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Drive from Spineology.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
19 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
26 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December
21 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.