17 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in MarchWritten by Laura Miller | April 16, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 17 spine-related medical device clearances in March.
1. PLIF Cage from Eisertech.
2. Leucadia 4.5 MM Pedicle Screw System from Phygen.
3. Lanx Spinal Fusion System from Lanx.
4. Reliance Lumbar IBF System from Reliance Medical Systems.
5. Pioneer Posterior Cervico Thoracic System from Pioneer Surgical.
6. NuVasive Coroent No-Profile System from NuVasive.
7. Aileron Interspinous Fixation System from Life Spine.
8. Asfora Bullet Cage from Medical Designs.
9. Foundation Spinal System from The Skeletal Design Partnership.
10. Synster Cervical Cage, ALIF Cage, PLIF Cage, PTLIF Cage, TLIF Cage from BM Korea.
11. NuVasive NVM5 System from NuVasive.
12. Chesapeake Spinal System from K2M.
13. Solitaire PEEK Anterior Spinal System from Biomet Spine & Bone Healing Technology.
14. Zavation IBF System from Zavation.
15. Venus Spinal Fixation System from L&K Biomed.
16. Palls Spinal System from Korea Bone Bank Co.
17. Apaceram Bone Graft Substitute from Hoya Corporation.
More Articles on Spine Device Clearances:
17 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in February
19 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
26 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.