14 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April FeaturedWritten by Laura Miller | May 14, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 14 spine device-related clearances in April, according to an FDA report.
1. Tiger Spine System from CoreLink.
2. Securis Spinal Fixation from Custom Spine.
3. Everest Spinal System from K2M.
4. Choice Spine Vertebral Body Placement (VBR) Device System from Choice Spine.
5. Cervical Plate from Eisertech.
6. Capstone Control Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
7. Plymouth Thoracolumbar Plate System from Globe Medical.
8. Caplox II Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
9. NuVasive NVJJB System from NuVasive.
10. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
11. TransCorp Spinal Access System from TransCorp.
12. Solitaire-C Cervical Spacer System from EBI.
13. Venus Lumbar Intervertebral Body Fusion Care System from L & K Biomed.
14. DePuy Pulse Cervical Cage from Medos International Sarl.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
17 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
17 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in February
19 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.