21 Spine Devices Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance in July FeaturedWritten by Laura Miller | August 20, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 21 spine-related 510(k) clearances in July.
1. Spinal Elements Cerclage System from Spinal Elements.
2. Spine Frontier Indus ACP System from Spine Frontier.
3. Fortify Integrated Corpectomy Spacers from Globus Medical.
4. DePuy Pulse Lumbar Cage System from Medos International Sarl.
5. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
6. Venus Lumbar Intervertebral Body Fusion Cage System from L&K Biomed.
7. Renaissance from Mazor.
8. NuVasive Brigade Anterior Plate System from NuVasive.
9. Pathfinder NXT Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw System from Zimmer Spine.
10. M.U.S.T. Pedicle Screw System from Medacta International.
11. MEDIACREA International Anterior Lumbar Plate from MEDICREA International.
12. Orthofix ACP Anterior Cervical Plate System from Orthofix.
13. Caspian 3.5/4.5 Connectors from K2M.
14. Synthes Zero-P Veriable Angle from Synthes Spine.
15. LDR Spine USA Avenue L Interbody Fusion from LDR Spine.
16. Beacon Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
17. Sovereign Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
18. Matisse Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion Cage System from Accel Spine.
19. Spinal Elements Posterior Cervical/Thoracic Spinal System from Spinal Elements.
20. Sterispineps Pedicle Screw, Rod from Safe Orthopaedics.
21. Synthes Matrix System from Synthes Spine.
More Articles on Spine Device Clearances:
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
14 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.