23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August FeaturedWritten by Laura Miller | September 19, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 23 spine-related device clearances in August.
1. Lanx Spinal Fixation System from Lanx.
2. Nautilus Spinal System from Life Spine.
3. Reform Pedicle Screw System from Spinal USA.
4. Oracle Posterior Cervical Fixation System from Accel Spine.
5. ESPIN from NLT Spine.
6. Cervical Cage from Eisertech.
7. C7 Anterior Cervical Intervertebral Fusion Cage from Medyssey.
8. 4CIS Vane Spine System from SOLCO Biomedical.
9. SpineVu Endoscopic Spine System from Spine View.
10. STGC from Cardinal Spine.
11. Octave Speeder Spine from Toshiba Medical Systems.
12. AVS AS PEEK Spacer from Stryker Spine.
13. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
14. TranS1 Interbody Fusion System from TranS1.
15. LDR Spine USA Spine Tune from LDR Spine.
16. NuVasive Polyaxial Spinal Screws from NuVasive.
17. Phantom Plus Ceramic Cage System from Amedica.
18. Triton Electric High Torque Handpiece and Software Module from Medtronic.
19. Xia 3 Spinal System from Stryker Spine.
20. Instrument System for Endoscopic Spinal Surgery from Theken Spine.
21. Staxx XD System from Spine Wave.
22. Capstone Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
23. Neuro Vention Laminoplasty Plating System from Neurovention.
More Articles on Spine Devices:
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
14 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.