1. Lanx Spinal Fixation System from Lanx.
2. Nautilus Spinal System from Life Spine.
3. Smith & Nephew Total Knee System Instrumentation from Smith & Nephew.
4. Reform Pedicle Screw System from Spinal USA.
5. Oracle Posterior Cervical Fixation System from Accel Spine.
6. Profemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
7. ESPIN from NLT Spine.
8. Zimmer Natural Nail System Cephalomedullary Femoral Nail from Zimmer.
9. Cervical Cage from Eisertech.
10. C7 Anterior Cervical Intervertebral Fusion Cage from Medyssey.
11. Journey II CR Knee System from Smith & Nephew.
12. 4CIS Vane Spine System from SOLCO Biomedical.
13. Movation Knee System from Encore Medical.
14. SpineVu Endoscopic Spine System from Spine View.
15. STGC from Cardinal Spine.
16. Octave Speeder Spine from Toshiba Medical Systems.
17. AVS AS PEEK Spacer from Stryker Spine.
18. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
19. Genesys Preset Suture Anchor from Linvatec.
20. TranS1 Interbody Fusion System from TranS1.
21. PolarCup Dual Mobility System from Smith & Nephew.
22. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Total Ankle from Zimmer.
23. LDR Spine USA Spine Tune from LDR Spine.
24. NuVasive Polyaxial Spinal Screws from NuVasive.
25. Phantom Plus Ceramic Cage System from Amedica.
26. Triton Electric High Torque Handpiece and Software Module from Medtronic.
27. Xia 3 Spinal System from Stryker Spine.
28. SL-Plus MIA Femoral Stems With TI/HA Coating from Smith & Nephew.
29. Instrument System for Endoscopic Spinal Surgery from Theken Spine.
30. Staxx XD System from Spine Wave.
31. Capstone Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
32. Neuro Vention Laminoplasty Plating System from Neurovention.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Recevie FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August FeaturedWritten by Laura Miller | September 24, 2012
The Food and Drug Administration granted 32 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in August.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.