The Food and Drug Administration has granted 13 spine-related device clearances in September.
1. TENS Back Pain Relief System from Savia Limited.
2. Lanx Spinal Fixation System from Lanx.
3. Range Spinal System from K2M.
4. Quintex Cervical Plating System from Aesculap Implant Systems.
5. NuVasive Precept Spinal System from NuVasive.
6. Van Gogh Anterior Cervical Plate System from Accel Spine.
7. DX-D Full Leg Full Spine from AFGA Healthcare.
8. KMC Kyphoplasty System from Shanghai Kinetic Medical.
9. SteriSpine LC Cage from Safe Orthopaedics.
10. Choice Spine Fixation System from Choice Spine.
11. NextGen Altius Oct System from Biomet Spine.
12. Dali Spinal Fixation System from Accel Spine.
13. Oracle Lumbar Intervertebral Body Fusion Cage System from Accel Spine.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September FeaturedWritten by Laura Miller | October 03, 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.