He shared 10 strategies for physicians to manage orthopedic technology:
1. Collect and analyze data.
2. Educate stakeholders.
3. Encourage collaboration and discourage greed.
4. Eradicate waste.
5. Leverage provider alignment.
6. Develop and manage supply chain contracts.
7. Propagate buyer power.
8. Mitigate oligopolistic supplier power.
9. Maintain compliance.
10. Understand and provide value.
More Articles on Orthopedics and Devices:DePuy Synthes Spine Launches Minimally Invasive Posterior-Lateral Fusion System
NASS Responds to US Senate Finance Committee Report on Infuse
DePuy Synthes Spine Launches Spine Spacer System