- Renaissance System Sales Boost Mazor Robotics’ 4Q Revenue 40 percent Written by Heather Linder | March 20, 2013
- DePuy Synthes Releases ATTUNE Total Knee Replacement Device Written by Heather Linder | March 20, 2013
- SpineVision Granted Permission to Use DSM Polymer in Disc Degeneration Device Written by Heather Linder | March 19, 2013
- Biomet, OrthoSensor Team Up to Improve Knee Device Technology Written by Heather Linder | March 19, 2013
- FDA Warns NuVasive About Affix Spine Device Marketing Written by Heather Linder | March 19, 2013
- Regentis Biomaterials Receives European Approval for Orthopedic Implant Written by Heather Linder | March 18, 2013
- Zimmer Looking to Grow Emerging Orthopedic Markets Written by Heather Linder | March 15, 2013
- 500 Invibio PEEK-OPTIMA Devices Cleared for US Use Written by Heather Linder | March 14, 2013
Mazor Robotics’ fourth quarter revenue increased 40 percent to $2.7 million from $1.8 million during the same period a year ago, driven largely by demand…
Warsaw, Ind.-based DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction Division is launching the ATTUNE total knee replacement system at the 2013 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons annual meeting…
DSM, a biomedical materials developer, has entered into a license and supply agreement with SpineVision, an implant manufacturer.
Warsaw, Ind.-based Biomet will team up with Sunrise, Fla.-based OrthoSensor to combine the technology behind Biomet's Vanguard Complete Knee System with OrthoSenor's VERASENSE.
On March 12, the FDA issued a warning letter to NuVasive for selling Affix Spinous Process Plate systems for uses not approved by the device's…
Princeton, N.J.-based Regentis Biomaterials received European CE Mark approval for the GelrinC biodegradable orthopedic implant.
Zimmer Holdings currently has exposure of 75 percent for hip and knee orthopedic device markets, and the company is looking to grow., according to the…
U.K.-based Invibio now has 500 PEEK-OPTIMA biomaterial devices cleared for commercial use in the U.S. and more than 80 in China.