- Misonix Names Scott Ludecker VP of Global Sales & Marketing Written by Heather Linder | May 13, 2013
- 8 Orthopedic & Spine Device Company Leadership Changes Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 13, 2013
- A Model for Clinical, Financial Success in Orthopedics Written by Sabrina Rodak | May 12, 2013
- MAKO Surgical Reports 26% Q1 Revenue Increase, MAKOplasty Surgeries Up 30% Written by Laura Miller | May 10, 2013
- Trice Orthopedics Names Richard Washburn President Written by Laura Miller | May 10, 2013
- K2M Names Gianluca Iasci to Executive Vice President of Global Sales Written by Heather Linder | May 09, 2013
Farmingdale, N.Y.-based Misonix appointed Scott Ludecker as vice president of global sales and marketing.
Precision Spine has named Tony Dimun as special business development, merger and acquisitions adviser and a member of the company's board of directors.
At the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago May 11, Bill Munley, vice president of orthopedics and professional services at Greenville, S.C.-based Bon Secours…
MAKO Surgical reported revenue of $24.8 million in the first quarter of 2013, a 26 percent increase over the same period last year.
King of Prussia, Pa.-based Trice Orthopedics has appointed Richard Washburn as President and raised $3 million in start-up capital.
Leesburg, Va.-based K2M promoted Gianluca Iasci to serve as its executive vice president of global sales.