- K2M Names Gianluca Iasci to Executive Vice President of Global Sales Written by Heather Linder | May 09, 2013
- Mitek Sports Medicine Launches Rotator Cuff Repair System, Suture Anchor Written by Heather Linder | May 08, 2013
- Aurora Spine Names Dr. Neville Alleyne to Scientific Advisory Board Written by Heather Linder | May 08, 2013
- Paradigm Spine Launches Patient-Centered Coflex Solution Website Written by Heather Linder | May 08, 2013
- 19 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April Written by Laura Miller | May 07, 2013
- Gibralt Occipital Spine System from Exactech Cleared by FDA Written by Heather Linder | May 07, 2013
- X-Spine's Zygafix Facet Fusion System Receives FDA Clearance Written by Heather Linder | May 07, 2013
- NuVasive Acquires ANC Spine Implant Manufacturer for $4.5M Written by Heather Linder | May 06, 2013
Leesburg, Va.-based K2M promoted Gianluca Iasci to serve as its executive vice president of global sales.
Raynham, Mass.-based Mitek Sports Medicine launched the HEALIX 3.4mm Suture Anchor for rotator cuff repair and the double-loaded minimally invasive partial thickness rotator cuff repair…
Carlsbad, Calif.-based Aurora Spine has appointed Neville Alleyne, MD, to its scientific advisory board.
New York City-based Paradigm Spine launched its coflex Solution website, a patient-centered site with information on lumbar spinal stenosis and both surgical and non-surgical treatment…
The Food and Drug Administration granted 19 510(k) clearances in April.
Gainesville, Fla.-based Exactech received FDA clearance for the Gibralt Occipital Spine System, which features occipital plates and 360 degree articulating rods.
Miamisburg, Ohio-based X-Spine received FDA clearance for its Zygafix Facet Fusion System for fusion and stabilization of the facet joint.
San Diego, Calif.-based NuVasive has acquired ANC, a spine implant manufacturer based in Dayton, Ohio.