- 20 News Updates for Orthopedic & Spine Device Companies Written by Heather Linder | May 01, 2013
- Device Start-Up NovoSource Receives FDA Clearance for Knee Implant Written by Heather Linder | May 01, 2013
- Integra LifeSciences Launches Hollywood VI Lumbar Fusion Cage Written by Heather Linder | April 30, 2013
- Medtronic Spine Launches Device for Multilevel Spinal Fusion Written by Heather Linder | April 30, 2013
- Wenzel Spine Launches Cervical Interbody Fusion Implant Written by Heather Linder | April 30, 2013
- Spine Wave Intervertebral Body Fusion Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance Written by Heather Linder | April 29, 2013
- VG Innovations Launches Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Implant Written by Heather Linder | April 29, 2013
Here are 20 recent news updates for orthopedic and spine device companies.
Dayton, Ohio-based NovoSource received FDA clearance for its NovoKnee total knee replacement system, according to the Dayton Business Journal.
Integra LifeSciences has launched a full market release of the Hollywood VI Intervertebral body fusion device system.
Memphis, Tenn.-based Medtronic Spine announced the launch of its MAST ALIGNEDSM procedure for multilevel spinal fusion procedures at the 2013 American Association of Neurological Surgeons…
Austin, Texas-based Wenzel Spine has launched its newest spine implant, the VariLift-C Stand-Alone Zero-Profile Expandable Cervical Interbody Fusion Device, three months after receiving FDA market…
Shelton, Conn.-based Spine Wave received FDA 510(k) clearance for its StaXx IB System, an intervertebral body fusion device.
St. Petersburg, Fla.-based VG Innovations unveiled its SiJoin Posterior Sacroiliac Joint Fusion system.