- Smith & Nephew Revenue Down 4 percent in Q1, $300M Share Buyback Announced Written by Heather Linder | May 03, 2013
- Study: Limiting Device Company, Provider Relationships Could Hurt Innovation Written by Heather Linder | May 03, 2013
- Smith & Nephew to Acquire India-Based Orthopedic Trauma Device Developer Written by Heather Linder | May 02, 2013
- 20 News Updates for Orthopedic & Spine Device Companies Written by Heather Linder | May 01, 2013
- Device Start-Up NovoSource Receives FDA Clearance for Knee Implant Written by Heather Linder | May 01, 2013
- Integra LifeSciences Launches Hollywood VI Lumbar Fusion Cage Written by Heather Linder | April 30, 2013
London-based Smith & Nephew announced first quarter revenue at $1.075 billion, down nearly 4 percent from $1.079 billion reported during the same period last year.
A recent study in Medical Care examined the contributions of physicians to new medical devices by looking at four major device firms and quantifying the…
London-based Smith & Nephew will acquire Adler Mediequip Private Limited, including the assets and brands of Sushrut Surgicals Private Limited.
Here are 20 recent news updates for orthopedic and spine device companies.
Dayton, Ohio-based NovoSource received FDA clearance for its NovoKnee total knee replacement system, according to the Dayton Business Journal.
Integra LifeSciences has launched a full market release of the Hollywood VI Intervertebral body fusion device system.