- OrthoTec Conference Will Discuss Device Materials Selection, Risk Management Written by Heather Linder | April 23, 2013
- Benvenue Medical Receives Positive Review for Kiva Vertebral Compression Fracture Device Written by Heather Linder | April 22, 2013
- SpineFrontier Launches Less Invasive Pedicle Screw System Written by Heather Linder | April 19, 2013
- Dr. Ross Sherban Uses Eminent Spine Device for Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Surgery Written by Heather Linder | April 19, 2013
- MedShape's Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor Earns FDA 510(k) Clearance Written by Heather Linder | April 18, 2013
The OrthoTec Conference and Exhibition in Warsaw, Ind., this June will feature two training sessions for orthopedic device manufacturers to learn better processes for risk…
Benvenue Medical's Kiva vertebral compression fracture treatment system and Blazer vertebral augmentation system were named by Techniques in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management as innovative…
Beverly, Mass.-based SpineFrontier has launched its PedFuse REmind Pedicle Screw System for midline lumbar surgery.
Ross Sherban, MD, performed the first minimally invasive percutaneous pedicle screw surgery with a Texas Diamondback system from Eminent Spine.
Atlanta-based MedShape received FDA 510(k) clearance for its Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor, a shape memory fixation device to attach tendon, ligament and soft tissue to…