- Amendia Doubles Spine Device Manufacturing Facility Written by Heather Linder | April 18, 2013
- PDP Responds to OIG Special Fraud Alert on Physician-Owned Distributorships Written by Laura Miller | April 18, 2013
- Orthopedic & Spine Material to Know: MOTIS from Invibio Written by Laura Miller | April 17, 2013
- DFINE Star Tumor Ablation System Shows Promise as Spinal Tumor Therapy Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 17, 2013
- joimax Hosts Cadaver Workshops for Surgeons to Use Its Endoscopic Spine Devices Written by Heather Linder | April 17, 2013
- New Hospital-Biomedical Partnership to Focus on Orthopedics Written by Sabrina Rodak | April 17, 2013
Marietta, Ga.-based Amendia plans to nearly double its spine device manufacturing operations, according to City Biz List Atlanta.
PDP Holdings recently released a statement in strong support for the Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Special Fraud Report of March 26,…
MOTIS polymer from Invibio is used for orthopedic joint arthroplasty and designed for exceptional wear performance and biocompatibility. The material properties were made for bearing…
DFINE, minimally invasive radiofrequency therapy company, has announced the results of two clinical studies of its STAR Tumor Ablation System, which demonstrated the system's ability…
Medical device and technology company joimax is hosting four cadaver workshops during April in the U.S. and Germany as part of its holistic education program.
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center in Cleveland and the Austen BioInnovation Institute in Akron (Ohio) announced an innovation partnership that will initially focus on orthopedics.