- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 21, 2013
- Texas Medical Association Names Dr. Stephen Brotherton President Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 21, 2013
- Greenwich Hospital Names Dr. Steven Hindman Director of Orthopedic Surgery Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 16, 2013
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute Names Dr. Michael Patzakis Medical Director of Orthopedic Research & Education Written by Laura Miller | May 13, 2013
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Awards 4 Surgeons Research Grants Written by Laura Miller | May 03, 2013
- Cut Healthcare Spending by $1 Trillion: 4 Reforms That Could Get Us There Written by Jim McLaughlin | May 01, 2013
- Health Volunteers Overseas Awards Dr. Randall Culp Golden Apple Written by Laura Miller | May 01, 2013
- 100+ Orthopedic Surgeons to Lobby on Capitol Hill This Week Written by Laura Miller | April 29, 2013
- Dr. John Cowin Among First to Help Wounded at Boston Marathon Written by Laura Miller | April 23, 2013
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
Ross A. Benthien, MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon in practice with Orthopaedic Associates of Hartford (Conn.), was elected president of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society for 2013…
Stephen Brotherton, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, has been named president of the Texas Medical Association, according to a Star-Telegram report.
Greenwich Hospital announced it has named Steven Hindman, MD, of Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists in Greenwich, Conn., as director of orthopedic surgery.
Hoag Orthopedic Institute in Irvine, Calif., has named Michael J. Patzakis, MD, medical director of orthopedic research and education.
Four physicians have received American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Research Grants in 2013, according to an AAOS Now report.
Reforms in four areas could save the U.S. healthcare system $300 billion in the next decade, and almost $1 trillion in the next two decades,…
Randall W. Culp, MD, has received the Health Volunteers Overseas 2013 Golden Apple, according to an AAOS Now report.
More than 100 orthopedic surgeons plan to visit Washington DC on Thursday, May 2, to lobby members of Congress as part of the American Association…
John Cowin, MD, of Florida Musculoskeletal Institute, was among the first to help wounded victims of last week's bombing attack at the Boston Marathon, according…