Joseph D. Zuckerman, MD, was appointed chair of the committee in February by the board of directors. The remaining six members were elected through a ballot process. The members of the committee are:
• John A. Bergfeld, MD, Cleveland Clinic
• Robert W. Bucholz, MD, University of Texas Southwestern (Dallas)
• James D. Heckman, MD, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon, N.H.)
• James H. Herndon, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
• Mark D. Miller, MD, University of Virginia (Charlottesville)
• Augustus A. White III, MD, Massachusetts
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Dr. Brian McKeon Performs Surgery on Celtics' Ray Allen, Mickael Pietrus
USC Names Dr. Jay Lieberman Chair of Orthopedic Surgery
American Foot & Ankle Society Names Research Grant Winners
AAOS Elects 6 Surgeons to 2013 Nominating CommitteeWritten by Laura Miller | June 19, 2012
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has elected the 2013 Nominating Committee, according to an AAOS Now report.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.