The new nominees include:
• Second vice president: Frederick M. Azar, MD
• Member-at-large (age 45 or older): Annunziato Amendola, MD
• Member-at-large (younger than 45): Matthew B. Dobbs, MD
• National membership committee representative: Terry L. Thompson, MD
• Nominees to the ABOS: Lowry Jones Jr., MD, William J. Maloney, MD, Charles L. Salzman, MD, John W. Sperling, MD, MBA
The AAOS Fellowship will vote on the recommendations in Feb. 2012 during the AAOS annual meeting.
15 Sports Medicine Physician Moves & Appointments
Dr. Andrew Feldman Performs Knee Surgery on NY Rangers' Mike Rupp
Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society Names Dr. Greg Gallant New President
AAOS Nominates Surgeon Leadership for 2012Written by Laura Miller | November 11, 2011
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Nominating Committee released its recommended slate of nominees for leadership positions in 2012, according to an AAOS Now report.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.