- Dr. Walter Virkus to Head New Orthopedic Trauma Team at IU Health Written by Laura Miller | December 04, 2012
- AAOS Names Canada 2013 Annual Meeting Guest Nation Written by Laura Miller | December 03, 2012
- Dr. Aubrey Smith Elected to Texas Medical Association's Council on Practice Management Services Written by Laura Miller | November 30, 2012
- Dr. Marc Swiontkowski Named JBJS Case Connector Editor Written by Laura Miller | November 29, 2012
- Cooper Bone and Joint Institute & Cooper Cancer Institute Open Orthopedic Oncology Center Written by Laura Miller | November 27, 2012
- Study: Computer Navigation Shows No Improvement in Knee Surgery Written by Laura Miller | November 26, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
IU Health has brought on a new team of orthopedic specialists for its Level 1 trauma center.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has announced that Canada will be the organization's Guest Nation at the 2013 annual meeting in Chicago, according to…
Aubrey L. Smith, MD, has been elected to the Texas Medical Association's Council on Practice Management Services, according to an AAOS Now report.
Marc F. Swiontkowski, MD, has been named editor of JBJS Case Connector, according to an AAOS Now report.
Cooper Bone and Join Institute teamed with Cooper Cancer Institute to open the Cooper Orthopaedic Oncology Center in Camden, N.J., according to a Philadelphia Business…
A new study published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery found that computer assistance during knee surgery has no advantages over the traditional…