- Dr. Robert LaPrade Receives 2013 OREF Clinical Research Award Written by Laura Miller | November 21, 2012
- New Hampshire Orthopaedic Society Honors Dr. Charles Blitzer’s Humanitarian Efforts Written by Laura Miller | November 20, 2012
- AOA Honors Dr. Stuart Weinstein With Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award Written by Laura Miller | November 16, 2012
- American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician Written by Laura Miller | November 15, 2012
- Arthritis Foundation Honors Dr. Edward Craig of HSS Written by Jaimie Oh | November 13, 2012
- AAOS President Dr. John Tongue Responds to President Barack Obama's Re-Election Written by Laura Miller | November 07, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation has honored Robert F. LaPrade, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with The Steadman Clinic,…
Charles Blitzer, MD, of Seacoast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Somersworth, N.H., received the New Hampshire Orthopaedic Society’s Humanitarian Award, according to a Seacoast Online…
The American Orthopaedic Association has honored Stuart L. Weinstein, MD, with the Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award, according to an AAOS Now report.
Peter J. Stern, MD, recently received the American Orthopaedic Association's 2012 Distinguished Clinician Award, according to an AAOS Now report.
Edward V. Craig, MD, an orthopedic surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery Affiliated Physicians Office in Greenwich, Conn., has received the Lifetime Achievement Award…
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons President John R. Tongue, MD, released a statement congratulating President Barack Obama on his re-election and said the organization is…