- AOA Honors Dr. Stuart Weinstein With Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award Written by Laura Miller | November 16, 2012
- American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician Written by Laura Miller | November 15, 2012
- Arthritis Foundation Honors Dr. Edward Craig of HSS Written by Jaimie Oh | November 13, 2012
- AAOS President Dr. John Tongue Responds to President Barack Obama's Re-Election Written by Laura Miller | November 07, 2012
- Dr. Edward Akelman to Lead American Society for Surgery of the Hand Written by Jaimie Oh | October 24, 2012
- Enhancing Value at Hoag Orthopedic Institute: Q&A With COO Dereesa Purtell Reid Written by Sabrina Rodak | October 23, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
The American Orthopaedic Association has honored Stuart L. Weinstein, MD, with the Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award, according to an AAOS Now report.
Peter J. Stern, MD, recently received the American Orthopaedic Association's 2012 Distinguished Clinician Award, according to an AAOS Now report.
Edward V. Craig, MD, an orthopedic surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery Affiliated Physicians Office in Greenwich, Conn., has received the Lifetime Achievement Award…
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons President John R. Tongue, MD, released a statement congratulating President Barack Obama on his re-election and said the organization is…
Edward Akelman, MD, an orthopedic surgeon at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, has been appointed president of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand,…
Irvine, Calif.-based Hoag Orthopedic Institute opened in November 2010 through a partnership between Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, Calif., and a group of…