- Dr. Richard de Asla to Join Winchester Hospital's Surgical Staff Written by Heather Linder | August 17, 2012
- Drs. Adam Locketz and Matt Thorson to Open Advanced Spine and Pain Clinic Written by Heather Linder | August 17, 2012
- Dr. Harold Schoenhaus Selected for Alliqua's Scientific Advisory Board Written by Heather Linder | August 16, 2012
- Foot and Ankle Surgeon Dr. Samantha Bark to Join Avita Health's Orthopedic Center Written by Heather Linder | August 15, 2012
- Dr. Jared Foran Performs 45 Joint Replacements in Tanzania for Operation Walk Written by Heather Linder | August 14, 2012
- Somerset Medical Center Approved for Total Knee, Hip Replacement by Joint Commission Written by Heather Linder | August 13, 2012
- Institute of Regenerative and Molecular Orthopedics Hopes to Pioneer Stem Cell Harvesting Written by Heather Linder | August 13, 2012
- First 50 Robotic Knee Surgeries at San Francisco Surgery Center: Q&A With Dr. Kevin Stone and Administrator Jeff Wong Written by Laura Miller | August 10, 2012
- Dr. Bradley Carofino Joins Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists Written by Heather Linder | August 09, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
Orthopedist Richard de Asla, MD, will be joining the staff at Winchester Hospital in Woburn, Mass., according to WickedLocal.com.
Two orthopedic surgeons are opening their own spine clinic next month in Edina, Minn., Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics, according to Minneapolis St. Paul Business…
Podiatric surgeon Harold Schoenhaus, MD, has accepted a position on Alliqua's Scientific Advisory Board, according to Market Watch.
Fellowship-trained podiatric foot and ankle surgeon Samantha Bark, DPM, will join the staff of Avita Health System's Orthopedic Center in Galion, Ohio, according to the…
Jared Foran, MD, of Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Care in Denver, recently returned from a 10-day Operation Walk mission trip to Tanzania where he performed…
The Joint Commission awarded Somerset (N.J.) Medical Center's Joint Surgery Institute with the Gold Seal of Approval for total knee and hip replacement surgery, according…
The Institute of Regenerative and Molecular Orthopedics announced that it is now among the small number of centers performing stem cell harvesting and isolation of…
One year ago, the San Francisco Surgery Center (SFSC) acquired the world's first MAKOplasty robots for partial joint replacements in an outpatient surgery center. Since…
Bradley C. Carofino, MD, has joined the team of orthopedic specialists at the Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists in Virginia Beach, Va.