- Dr. Thomas Hunt Named Chair of Baylor's Department of Orthopedic Surgery Written by Heather Linder | August 07, 2012
- Women in Orthopedic Surgery Rising Thanks to Support, Networking Groups Written by Heather Linder | August 06, 2012
- Dr. Thomas Clanton Receives a Research Grant for Turf Toe Study Written by Heather Linder | August 03, 2012
- Dr. William Heinz Named Chair to National Federation of State High School Association Sports Medicine Advisory Committee Written by Heather Linder | August 03, 2012
- Rogue Regional Medical Center in Oregon Wins National Orthopedic Recognition Written by Heather Linder | August 02, 2012
- Dr. Isaac Mitchell Performs Reverse Shoulder Replacement for Live TV Audience Written by Heather Linder | August 02, 2012
- Former AAOS President Dr. Anthony Rankin Receives Advocate Award Written by Heather Linder | August 01, 2012
- Dr. Patrick Fallon Celebrates 10 Years With Central Maine Orthopedics Written by Jaimie Oh | August 01, 2012
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones Named Lake Regional Health System's Physician of the Year Written by Heather Linder | July 31, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
Thomas Hunt, MD, a hand and wrist surgeon, has been named chair of the department of orthopedic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston,…
Though the number of female orthopedic residents is on the rise, the field remains largely male-dominated, and several organizations are encouraging women to pursue orthopedic…
Orthopedic surgeon Thomas O. Clanton, MD, received a research grant by the Orthopaedic Education Foundation of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society for his…
OA Centers for Orthopaedics announced that William Heinz, MD, has been selected by the National Federation of State High School Associations to chair the Sports…
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Oregon has been named a top overall orthopedic service hospital by HealthGrades, a physician and hospital ratings organization.
Isaac Mitchell, MD, of Tri-County Orthopedic Center in Leesburge, Fla., performed a specialized reverse shoulder replacement during a live broadcast, according to The Daily Commercial.
Former AAOS President E. Anthony Rankin, MD, received the Providence Hospital's Advocate Award for his work on behalf of the less fortunate in Washington, D.C.
Patrick J. Fallon, MD, celebrated his 10-year anniversary with Central Maine Orthopaedics in Auburn, Maine.
Jeffrey M. Jones, DO, was given the 2012 Physician of the Year award by Lake Regional Health System in Osage Beach, Mo.