- Bayhealth Medical Center Names Brad Kirkes Vice President of Ancillary and Clinical Services Written by Laura Miller | June 06, 2012
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Considers New Team Approach for Knee Surgeries Written by Laura Miller | June 05, 2012
- Hospital for Special Surgery's Susanne Maher Gets $250k for Osteoarthritis Implant Development Written by Laura Miller | June 05, 2012
- Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Named Leaders in Social Media Campaign Written by Laura Miller | June 04, 2012
- Sanford USD Medical Center First to Achieve Joint Commission's Gold Seal in 4 Orthopedic Areas Written by Laura Miller | May 31, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
Bayhealth Medical Center in Dover, Del., has named Brad D. Kirkes, MBA, to vice president of ancillary and clinical services, a newly created role where…
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H., is considering implementing a specialized operating room team for knee surgery, according to a WMUR New Hampshire report.
Susanne Maher, PhD, a researcher at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, recently received the BioAccelerate NYC Prize of $250,000 and a mentor…
Chicago-based Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians John Fernandez, MD, and Jeffrey Mjaanes, MD, led some of the most successful social media campaigns to date, according…
Sanford USD Medical Center in Sioux Falls recently earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for four orthopedic procedures.