- Hospital for Special Surgery Honored With Volunteer Award Written by Laura Miller | May 07, 2012
- Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation Names 8 Orthopedic Surgeon Officers Written by Laura Miller | May 03, 2012
- California Orthopedic Association Honors Dr. James Caillouette With Founders Award Written by Laura Miller | May 01, 2012
- Orthopedic Surgeons Advocate for Insurance Marketplace Antitrust Law Reform Written by Laura Miller | April 27, 2012
- Wisconsin Medical Society Honors Dr. William Jarvis as a Physician Citizen of the Year Written by Laura Miller | April 26, 2012
- Lake Regional Health System Honors Dr. Jeff Jones as Physician of the Year Written by Laura Miller | April 25, 2012
- 4 Statistics on Orthopedic Surgeon Political Views Written by Laura Miller | April 25, 2012
- Physician Costs for Insured Patients Rose 2.3% in 2011 Hospital Costs Up 5.6% Written by Bob Herman | April 24, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
The American Hospital Association recognized Hospital for Special Surgery's Charla de Lupus program with the Hospital Award for Volunteer Excellence.
The Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation announced 2012-2013 leadership, according to an AAOS Now report.
The California Orthopedic Association honored James T. Caillouette, MD, surgeon-in-chief of Hoag Orthopedic Institute in Irvine, with the association's 2012 Founders Award.
On April 26, hundreds of orthopedic surgeons converged on Capitol Hill to advance orthopedic issues before Congress as part of the American Association of Orthopaedic…
William Jarvis, MD, an orthopedic sports medicine physician with Bone & Joint Clinic in the Wausau, Wis., area, was among nine physicians honored as Physician…
Jeff Jones, DO, an orthopedic surgeon, was recently named the Osage Beach, Mo.-based Lake Regional Health System's 2012 Physician of the Year, according to a…
According to the Medscape Orthopedist Lifestyle Report 2012, 47 percent of orthopedic surgeons define themselves as both fiscally and socially conservative, compared to 29 percent…
Hospital costs for people with employer-based health insurance grew by 5.6 percent from 2010 to 2011, according to the Thomson Reuters Healthcare Spending Index for…