- 12 of the Largest False Claims Settlements in 2012 Written by Molly Gamble | December 28, 2012
- Dr. Chad Connor Joins Meyer Center Community Clinic in Texas Written by Laura Miller | December 28, 2012
- Dr. Adam Budny Publishes Article on Diabetic Monitoring of Podiatry Patients Written by Laura Miller | December 21, 2012
- 20 States With Highest & Lowest Medicaid Physician Pay Increases in 2013 Written by Bob Herman | December 20, 2012
- Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Names Dr. Gordon Groh Assistant Editor Written by Laura Miller | December 20, 2012
- New Valley Orthopedic Surgery Residency Approved in California Written by Laura Miller | December 19, 2012
- MedStar Plans New Medical Campus in Maryland to Include Orthopedics Written by Laura Miller | December 18, 2012
- Jewish Orthopaedic Care Surgeons Develop New Total Joint Replacement Protocol Written by Laura Miller | December 17, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
The following 12 settlements involved alleged False Claims Act violations, exceeded $1 million and were reached by hospitals and/or health systems within the past year.…
Chad Connor, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, recently joined the Meyer Center Community Clinic in Waco, Texas, which provides free medical care, according to a Waco…
Foot and ankle surgeon Adam M. Budny, DPM, recently published an article in Podiatry Management.
Primary care physicians who treat Medicaid patients in Rhode Island, New York, California, Michigan, New Jersey and Florida may be able to breathe a little…
Gordon I. Groh, MD, a board certified shoulder, elbow and hand surgery specialist, has been named assistant editor for the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow…
Stanislaus County supervisors have approved a new orthopedic residency program at Doctors Medical Center and Children's Hospital Central California, according to a Modesto Bee report.
A new medical campus in Harford County plans to include orthopedics and sports medicine, according to a Baltimore Sun report.
Jewish Orthopaedic Care orthopedic surgeons and anesthesiologists have developed new protocol based on research to reduce the number of total joint replacement patients who require…