- Durango Orthopedics Begins Partnership With Pegosa Springs Medical Center Written by Laura Miller | December 14, 2012
- AOAO Honors Dr. Terry Weiss for Contributions to Orthopedics Written by Laura Miller | December 14, 2012
- CMS Bundled Payment Pilot Accespts SSM DePaul Health Center for Orthopedics Written by Laura Miller | December 13, 2012
- American College of Surgeons Board of Regents Elects Dr. Scott Levin Written by Laura Miller | December 13, 2012
- AAOS Co-Hosts National Musculoskeletal Disease Awareness Event Written by Laura Miller | December 12, 2012
Orthopedic & Spine Industry Leaders
This past week Pegosa Springs (Colo.) Medical Center's orthopedic department began a new partnership with Durango Orthopedics, according to a Pagosa Daily Post report.
Terry Weiss, DO, a St. Louis-based orthopedic surgeon, recently received the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics Donald Siehl Award, which hasn't been presented since 2005.
SSM St. Mary's Health Center and SSM DePaul Health Center in St. Louis have both been accepted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid innovation…
L. Scott Levin, MD, chairman of orthopedic surgery at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and director of the Penn Hand…
The American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons co-hosted the 2012 National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Awareness Day, according to an AAOS Now report.