9 New Orthopedic Practice Openings and ExpansionsWritten by Laura Miller | March 08, 2012
Here are 10 new orthopedic practice openings and expansions.
1. Hanover Orthopaedic Associates recently joined WellSpan Medical Group, but will continue to operate its outpatient physical therapy practice, S.P.O.R.T. Center.
2. San Antonio Orthopaedic Group recently relocated one of its office so a bigger facility in Schertz, Texas.
3. Samimi Orthopedic Group, based in Los Angeles, recently opened a new office location in Glendale, Calif.
4. Taconic Orthopedics recently entered into a professional service agreement with Southwestern Vermont Medical Center to expand its services to the hospital while maintaining its independence.
5. Charles Harvey, MD, left his practice of 20 years at Blair Orthopedics in Altoona, Pa., to open a new office affiliated with Altoona Regional Health System, called Southern Alleghenies Elite Orthopedics, in Hollidaysburg, Pa.
6. Atlantic Orthopedics and Wilmington Orthopaedic Group recently merged to form OrthoWilmington, which includes five locations and 20 surgeons.
7. Robert Kasa, MD, opened Casa Grande (Ariz.) Orthopedic, where he focuses on prolotherapy and prolozone procedures as well as non-surgical treatment for bone injuries.
8. Utah Orthopaedics, based in Salt Lake City, completed construction on its new 30,000-square-foot clinic in Ogden, Utah.
9. Charlotte, N.C.-based OrthoCarolina merged with Hickory (N.C.) Orthopaedic Center to form OrthoCarolina Hickory, which includes a main office and four satellite locations.
More Articles on Orthopedic Practices:
6 Statistics on Orthopedic & Spine Practice Management
Surviving a Turbulent Healthcare Market: 7 Points From Dr. Steven Wertheim of Resurgens Orthopaedics
8 Quick Tips for Orthopedic Practice Revenue Cycle Management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.