- Market Data Remains Top Driver for Physician Salaries Written by Bob Herman | December 26, 2012
- 8 Surgery Centers Opening in 2013 With Orthopedics & Spine Written by Laura Miller | December 21, 2012
- Drs. Lawrence Menendez & Daniel Allison Join Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center Written by Laura Miller | December 20, 2012
- 25 Statistics on Orthopedic Revenue & Charges in ASCs Written by Rachel Fields | December 19, 2012
- 68% of Surgeons Now Choosing Employment, Led by Young & Female Surgeons Written by Laura Miller | December 19, 2012
- Two Orthopedic Surgeons Join Marshfield Clinic Hayward Written by Laura Miller | December 17, 2012
- 30 Statistics on Median Physician Compensation in 2011 Written by Bob Herman | December 12, 2012
When medical groups create physician base salaries, market salary data is still the top determinant, according to the American Medical Group Association's 2012 medical group…
Here are eight ambulatory surgery centers opening in 2013 that include orthopedics procedures.
Two orthopedic oncologists have joined Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Here are 25 statistics on orthopedic revenue and charges in surgery centers, according to a VMG Health survey titled Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2011.
A new study published in the Archives of Surgery shows that self-employed surgeons in private practice have decreased significantly from 2001 to 2009.
Two orthopedic surgeons have joined Marshfield (Wis.) Clinic Hayward and will begin seeing patients in January.
Cardiac surgeons and orthopedic surgeons continue to be among the most highly paid physicians, but hematologists and medical oncologists witnesses the largest one-year jump in…