- NHRMC's Orthopedic Hospital Receives Blue Distinction Center+ Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 06, 2013
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland Receives Aetna Institute of Quality Orthopedic Care Facility Designation Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 06, 2013
- Harrison Medical Center Builds $21M Orthopedic Hospital Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 03, 2013
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital Unveils Orthopedic Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 02, 2013
- Dr. Eric Ritchie Joins Children's Orthopaedic & Spine Center Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 01, 2013
- CentraState Medical Center Names Dr. Alan Nasar Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 01, 2013
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Cape Fear Orthopedic Specialty Hospital in Wilmington, N.C., has been named a Blue Distinction Center+ in Knee and Hip Replacements…
MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland announced that it has been designated an Aetna Institute of Quality Orthopedic Care Facility for total joint replacement and spine surgery.
Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton, Wash., is in the process of constructing the $21 million Harrison Orthopaedic Hospital, according to a Kitsap Sun report.
Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital in Weston, W.Va., has unveiled its upgraded orthopedic and pulmonary office, according to a WDTV 5 News report.
The Children's Orthopaedic & Spine Center in San Antonio announced the addition of Eric R. Ritchie, MD, to its medical staff.
Freehold, N.J.-based Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute announced that Alan Nasar, MD, has been appointed chairman of the orthopedic surgery department at CentraState Medical…