- 7 Statistics on How Orthopedists Handle Worst Payors Written by Laura Miller | April 26, 2013
- Glendale Adventist Receives Blue Distinction Center Designations for Spine Surgery, Hip and Knee Replacement Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 26, 2013
- Dr. Joseph Bosco III Elected to AAOS Board of Directors Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 25, 2013
- Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Jan-Eric Esway to Operate at Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center Written by Laura Miller | April 25, 2013
- Dr. Harry Genant Wins Inaugural Science Award From International Osteoporosis Foundation Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 24, 2013
- Oneida Healthcare Adds Two Orthopedic Surgeons to Medical Staff Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 24, 2013
- Playing Moneyball in the OR to Reduce Costs Written by Joseph A. Jackson, Managing Director of Strategic Healthcare Services | April 23, 2013
Here are seven statistics on how orthopedists plan to handle their worst payors, according to Medscape's Orthopedist Compensation Report: 2013.
Glendale (Calif.) Adventist Medical Center announced that it has been named a Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery and a Blue Distinction Center for Knee…
Joseph A. Bosco III, MD, was elected to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons board of directors at its 2013 Annual Meeting in Chicago, March…
Orthopedic surgeon Jan-Eric Esway, MD, recently began operating in the new Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center in North Chesterfield, Va.
International Osteoporosis Foundation announced that Harry Genant, MD, professor emeritus of the University of California San Francisco, has been named the winner of its inaugural…
Oneida (N.Y.) Healthcare has announced the addition of two surgeons to Oneida Orthopedic Specialists — David Patalino, MD, and Jonathan Wigderson, DO.
This article is written by Joseph A. Jackson, Managing Director of Strategic Healthcare Services.Moneyball is a book written by Michael Lewis and later a movie…