- Playing Moneyball in the OR to Reduce Costs Written by Joseph A. Jackson, Managing Director of Strategic Healthcare Services | April 23, 2013
- Carolina Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Receives Award Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 23, 2013
- Orchid Medical Names Dr. William Kennedy Medical Director of Surgical Cost Containment Program Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 23, 2013
- Dashboard Observations on 17 Niches and Specialties Written by Scott Becker, JD, Partner, McGuireWoods | April 22, 2013
- Triangle Orthopaedic Associates Unveils Newly Renovated Location Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 22, 2013
- Tucson Medical Center to Open 4-Story Orthopedic, Surgical Tower Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 19, 2013
- Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Opens Hand, Wrist & Elbow Institute Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 19, 2013
This article is written by Joseph A. Jackson, Managing Director of Strategic Healthcare Services.Moneyball is a book written by Michael Lewis and later a movie…
Carolina Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center in Gastonia, N.C., has received a Circle of Excellence Award in the practice management system category from Chapel Hill,…
Orlando, Fla.-based Orchid Medical has named William R. Kennedy, MD, of Kennedy-White Orthopedic Center in Sarasota, Fla., medical director of Orchid Medical's Surgical Cost Containment…
Dashboard Observations on 17 Niches and Specialties; 7 Reasons to Worry About the Healthcare Economy; Is a Large Combined System Better?
Triangle Orthopaedic Associates announced that it has completed renovations at its office in Smithfield, N.C.
Tucson (Ariz.) Medical Center will soon open a four-story orthopedic and surgical tower, according to an Arizona Daily Star report.
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush in Chicago has announced the opening of the MOR Hand, Wrist & Elbow Institute.