- Doctors Pain Clinic Offers Platelet Rich Plasma Injections Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 17, 2013
- Southwest Spine and Pain Center to Open New Location, Add Physician Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 16, 2013
- Community Wellness Center of SW Florida Joins Florida Pain Network Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 14, 2013
- ASIPP Responds to Dr. Oz's Report on Epidural Injections Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 13, 2013
- UW Medicine Division of Pain Medicine Receives $500K Grant to Help Veterans Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 07, 2013
- Licking Memorial Hospital Adds Dr. Sachida Manocha to Medical Staff Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 06, 2013
Boardman, Ohio-based Doctors Pain Clinic announced that it is offering platelet rich plasma injections for patients with tendon, ligament or muscular injuries.
Southwest Spine and Pain Center announced plans to open a fourth location in Logan, Utah and add Brian Richardson, MD, to its staff to open…
The Florida Pain Network announced that Community Wellness Center of SW Florida in Lehigh Acres, Fla., has joined the network.
The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians has written a response to Dr. Oz's investigative report on epidural injections.
The Military Order of the Purple Heart Service Foundation in Annandale, Va., has awarded the UW Medicine Division of Pain Medicine in Seattle a five-year,…
Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio, announced the addition of Sachida Manocha, MD, an interventional pain physician, to its medical staff, according to a report…