- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 24, 2013
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 22, 2013
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 21, 2013
- Pulaski Proposes Zoning Ordinance Changes for Pain Clinics Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 20, 2013
- Doctors Pain Clinic Offers Platelet Rich Plasma Injections Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 17, 2013
- Southwest Spine and Pain Center to Open New Location, Add Physician Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 16, 2013
- Community Wellness Center of SW Florida Joins Florida Pain Network Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 14, 2013
Ameritox, a provider of pain medication monitoring announced that it has been selected by Progressive Medical to become part of its urine drug monitoring network…
The Pain Center of Arizona in Phoenix announced that it has been awarded the Phoenix Award in the pain management category by the U.S. Commerce…
UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf (Iowa) will open a new pain management center on May 23, according to a Quad-Cities Online report.
Pulaski Planning Commission has developed and recommended the approval of proposed zoning ordinance changes that would give Pulaski, Va., more control over pain management clinics,…
Boardman, Ohio-based Doctors Pain Clinic announced that it is offering platelet rich plasma injections for patients with tendon, ligament or muscular injuries.
Southwest Spine and Pain Center announced plans to open a fourth location in Logan, Utah and add Brian Richardson, MD, to its staff to open…
The Florida Pain Network announced that Community Wellness Center of SW Florida in Lehigh Acres, Fla., has joined the network.