- ASIPP Sends Letter to CMS on MILD Coverage for Back Pain Written by Laura Miller | May 02, 2013
- Dr. Eric Miller to Provide Pain Management Services at Connally Multi-Specialty Clinic Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 02, 2013
- AxoGen Announces European CE Mark Approval for Nerve Repair Products Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 01, 2013
- Kure Pain Management Expands Services for Workers' Compensation, Auto Accident Issues Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 30, 2013
- Indiana House Approves Final Bill for Regulating Pain Management Clinics Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 29, 2013
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital To Open Pain Management Center Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 26, 2013
- Drs. Laxmaiah Manchikanti, Joshua Hirsch Publish in Harvard Health Policy Review Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 25, 2013
- Freezing Damaged Nerves Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 24, 2013
- Dr. Amol Soin Becomes Ohio State Medical Board Member Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 23, 2013
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services opened a 30-day public comment period before conducting a draft of the National Coverage Determination for the mild…
Eric Miller, MD, founder of New Braunfels,Texas-based Central Texas Pain Center, will be offering pain management services at the Connally Multi-Specialty Clinic in Floresville, Texas,…
AxoGen, a regenerative medicine company, announced that two of its nerve repair products have received European CE Mark approval.
Waldorf, Md.-based Kure Pain Management announced that it is expanding its services to assist patients and their attorneys with workers' compensation and insured auto accident…
The Indiana House has approved final legislation that increases regulations for pain management clinics, according to a report by The Herald Bulletin.
Muhlenberg Community Hospital in Greenville, Ky., is opening its Muhlenberg Pain Management Center on April 30, according to a SurfKY News report.
Laxmaiah Manchikanti, MD, and Joshua A. Hirsch, MD, have been published in a special issue of Harvard Health Policy Review on assessing the Patient Protection…
Data presented at the Society of Interventional Radiology's 38th Annual Scientific Meeting in New Orleans, April 13-18, 2013, showed that using tiny balls of ice,…
Amol Soin, MD, medical director of Ohio Pain Clinic in Centerville, has been named to the Ohio State Medical Board, according to a Dayton Business…