- Study: Pain Patients Suffer From Mental Defeat, Leads to Depression, Anxiety Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 03, 2013
- Catalyst Physical Medicine Opens Alpharetta Office Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 02, 2013
- Advanced Pain Care in Texas Opens Cedar Park Office Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 29, 2013
- URMC's Neuromedicine Pain Management Center Named a Center of Excellence Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 28, 2013
- Cooled Radiofrequency Holds Up for Back Pain: Q&A With Dr. Leonardo Kapural Written by Laura Miller | March 27, 2013
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Named 2013 Pain Management Center of Excellence Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 27, 2013
A study, published in the Clinical Journal of Pain, found that people suffering from chronic and acute pain experience mental defeat, and targeting this sense…
Catalyst Physical Medicine, a physical medicine and pain relief clinic, has opened its office in Alpharetta, Ga., according to a North Fulton report.
Austin, Texas-based Advanced Pain Care announced the opening of its office in Cedar Park, Texas.
The Neuromedicine Pain Management Center at the University of Rochester (N.Y.) Medical Center's department of neurosurgery has announced that it has been named a clinical…
Leonardo Kapural, MD, was lead clinical investigator for a double-blinded randomized controlled trial comparing cooled radiofrequency with the Kimberly-Clark TransDiscal Cooled Radiofrequency System for patients…
Minneapolis-based Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota announced that it has been named a 2013 Center of Excellence in Pain Management by the American Pain…