- National Spine & Pain Centers Opens 3 New Facilities Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 18, 2013
- Decreasing Opioid Dangers: Q&A With Dr. Marissa Seligman of Pri-Med Institute Written by Heather Linder | March 18, 2013
- Michigan Group Introduces Pain Management Program at YMCA Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 15, 2013
- Study: Multidisciplinary Teams May Improve Outcomes for Chronic Pain Patients Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 14, 2013
- Primary, Mobility & Injury Specialists Joins Florida Pain Network Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 13, 2013
- Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 12, 2013
- I-Flow Announces Educational Bus Tour for Post-Op Pain Management Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 12, 2013
- Dr. Kenneth Rabe Joins The Pain Center of Arizona in Tucson Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 11, 2013
Rockville, Md.-based National Spine & Pain Centers announced that it has opened three new facilities in Silver Spring, Md., Mount Vernon, Va., and North Arlington,…
Marissa Seligman, PharmD, is chief clinical and regulatory affairs and compliance officer and senior vice president for Pri-Med Institute of pmiCME. PmiCME is the accredited…
The Upper Peninsula Commission for Area Progress has introduced a new chronic pain management program at the Northern Lights YMCA in Escanaba, Mich., according to…
A study, published in the Clinical Journal of Pain, has found that patients suffering from chronic pain may experience improvement if they receive care from…
Primary, Mobility & Injury Specialists in Fort Myers, Fla., announced that it has joined the Florida Pain Network.
A report called "Pain Management Treatment Markets," published by TriMark Publications, found that the pain management treatment market will catapult by 2018.
I-Flow, a Kimberly-Clark Health Care Company, announced a nationwide bus tour that will help educate clinicians, administrators and other healthcare professionals about the importance of…
The Pain Center of Arizona in Tucson announced the addition of Kenneth Rabe, DO, to its staff.