- Study: Multidisciplinary Teams May Improve Outcomes for Chronic Pain Patients Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 14, 2013
- Primary, Mobility & Injury Specialists Joins Florida Pain Network Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 13, 2013
- Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 12, 2013
- I-Flow Announces Educational Bus Tour for Post-Op Pain Management Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 12, 2013
- Dr. Kenneth Rabe Joins The Pain Center of Arizona in Tucson Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 11, 2013
- Pri-Med, American College of Physicians to Create Opioid Training Program Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 07, 2013
- Study: Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment Provides Relief From Back Pain Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 06, 2013
- Advanced Pain Care Announces Relocation of Waco office Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 06, 2013
A study, published in the Clinical Journal of Pain, has found that patients suffering from chronic pain may experience improvement if they receive care from…
Primary, Mobility & Injury Specialists in Fort Myers, Fla., announced that it has joined the Florida Pain Network.
A report called "Pain Management Treatment Markets," published by TriMark Publications, found that the pain management treatment market will catapult by 2018.
I-Flow, a Kimberly-Clark Health Care Company, announced a nationwide bus tour that will help educate clinicians, administrators and other healthcare professionals about the importance of…
The Pain Center of Arizona in Tucson announced the addition of Kenneth Rabe, DO, to its staff.
Pri-Med, a provider of professional medical education, and the American College of Physicians announced that they have been awarded an educational grant to develop a…
Two separate studies, both published in Pain Medicine, have shown positive outcomes following the use of cooled radiofrequency to treat discogenic and sacroiliac joint pain…
Austin, Texas-based Advanced Pain Care has announced the relocation of its office in Waco, Texas.