- Study: Physicians Feel Relief When Providing Pain Relief Written by Anuja Vaidya | January 31, 2013
- FDA Advisory Panel Approves Greater Restriction of Vicodin, Other Drugs Written by Anuja Vaidya | January 29, 2013
- EIMindA, Purdue Pharma to Collaborate on Pain Management Research Written by Anuja Vaidya | January 29, 2013
- Dr. Jung-Woo Ma Joins Tri-State Pain Institute in Pennsylvania Written by Anuja Vaidya | January 28, 2013
- New Rules, Prescription Monitoring Lower Overdose Death Rate by 23% in Washington Written by Anuja Vaidya | January 25, 2013
- Lowering Spine Care Costs in Wyoming: Q&A With Cigna's Dr. David Mino Written by Laura Miller | January 24, 2013
A new study published online in Molecular Psychiatry has found that when physicians effectively relieve their patients' pain, the region of their brain activity mirrored…
An FDA advisory panel has voted in favor of moving hydrocodone combination products, including Vicodin, Lortab and Norco, into the more restrictive Schedule II category…
Purdue Pharma in Stamford, Conn., a pharmaceutical company, and EIMindA in Israel, a company that develops brain functional mapping technology, have entered into a multi-year…
Jung-Woo Ma, MD, an interventional pain specialist, has joined Tri-State Pain Institute in Erie, Pa., according to a Go Erie report.
The pain medication overdose death rate has dropped 23 percent from 2008 to 2011 in Washington, according to the Washington State Department of Health.
Cigna HealthCare has partnered with Wyoming Neuroscience and Spine and Elkhorn Rehabilitation Hospital in Casper, Wyo., to create a program that increases quality and lowers…