- 6 Opportunities for Spine Surgeons to Forward the Field Written by Laura Miller | May 24, 2013
- Dr. Yi Li of Henry Ford Hospital Leads Study of Spinal Cord Regeneration as Stroke Treatment Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 24, 2013
- Berman Brain & Spine Institute Earns Recognition for Stroke Care Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 24, 2013
- NASS President Dr. Charles Mick: Healthcare Needs True Transparent Pricing, Not CMS Chargemaster Data Written by Laura Miller | May 24, 2013
- Neurosurgeon Salary vs. Hospital Revenue Generated: How Neurosurgeons Stack Up Written by Laura Miller | May 23, 2013
- Spine Surgeon vs. Patient Preoperative Expectations Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 23, 2013
- Joint Commission Grants Seton Medical Centers Gold Seal of Approval for Spine Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 23, 2013
- 6 Spine Surgeons on Mobile Technology Enhancing Patient Care Written by Heather Linder | May 23, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Seven spine surgeons offer ideas about how to forward the field of spine surgery.
Yi Li, MD, a neurologist of Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, has led a study providing evidence that regeneration of spinal cord fibers could lead…
The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has given the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health, based in Baltimore, two Get…
Charles Mick, MD, president of the North American Spine Society, responded to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' decision to publish a price list…
Neurosurgery generated $1.68 million in revenue for hospitals on average, according to the "2013 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey" from Merritt Hawkins.
In a recent study published in Spine, researchers conducted a cross-sectional study comparing patient and surgeon expectations prior to spine surgery.
The Joint Commission has granted Seton Medical Center Austin, Seton Medical Center Williamson in Round Rock, Texas, and University Medical Center Breckenridge – Seton in…
Six spine surgeons discuss the use of mobile technology to enhance their practice.