- 6 Spine Surgeons on Physician Partnerships for Improved Care Written by Heather Linder | April 18, 2013
- Outlook on Spine Surgeon Relationships With Hospitals: Q&A With Dr. Bryan Oh of BASIC Spine Written by Laura Miller | April 17, 2013
- 10 Tips for Spine Surgeons to Consider When Choosing a Practice Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 17, 2013
- 6 Tactics to Help Young Spine Surgeons Build Their Practices Written by Laura Miller | April 16, 2013
- Cortical Screw Fixation Construction Versus Traditional Pedicle Screw Construct: Study Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 16, 2013
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Earns Blue Distinction Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 15, 2013
- Dr. Armin Oskouei Performs Endoscopic Spine Surgery at SpineCenter Atlanta Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 15, 2013
- What Medicare Cuts Mean for Spine Surgeons: Q&A With Dr. Terrence Crowder of Sonoran Spine Center Written by Laura Miller | April 15, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Six spine surgeons discuss how spine surgeons can partner with other surgeons to benefit patient care.
Bryan Oh, MD, a neurosurgeon with a special interest in spine surgery at BASIC Spine in Orange, Calif., talks about how spine surgeons can build…
Generally speaking there are two entry points to a spine practice. A practice is either looking to expand and increase patient load or it is…
Young physicians just beginning their practices don't have patients lined up for them on the first day; they need to build their practice, and the…
A recent study published in Spine investigated the biomechanical behavior of a cortical screw fixation system in comparison to a traditional pedicle screw system.
BlueCross Blue Shield has named Loma Linda (Calif.) University Medical Center a Blue Distinction Center in the areas of spine and knee and hip replacement.
SpineCenter Atlanta has announced that its director of interventional spine, Armin Oskouei, MD, has performed the first endoscopic spine surgery in Atlanta.
Terrence Crowder, MD, a spine surgeon with Sonoran Spine Center in Mesa, Ariz., discusses the recent Medicare payment cuts as a result of the sequester…