- 5 Steps to Translate Spine Innovation to the Operating Room Written by Heather Linder | April 11, 2013
- 9 Surgeons on Adopting Minimally Invasive Spine Techniques Written by Heather Linder | April 11, 2013
- Newport News Orthopaedic and Spine Center Helps Support Free Clinic Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 10, 2013
- 5 Qualities of Spine Center Leaders for Today & Tomorrow Written by Laura Miller | April 10, 2013
- What Spine Surgeons Look For in a Practice: Q&A With Dr. Ram Mudiyam of Hoag Orthopedic Institute Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 10, 2013
- Aurora Spine Appoints Dr. Ian Armstrong to Scientific Advisory Board Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 09, 2013
- Dr. Benjamin R. Cohen: 4 Tips to Prevent Spine Patient Readmissions Written by Laura Miller | April 09, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Alexander Lenard, MD, is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon in West Palm Beach, Fla. He's been in practice for more than 10 years and currently…
Nine spine surgeons discuss minimally invasive spine techniques and which they have or will be adding into their surgical repertoires.
The Orthopaedic and Spine Center in Newport News, Va., has recently given a donation to Lackey Free Clinic in Yorktown, Va., according to a Williamsburg…
Spine Center Network was developed by Prizm Development, Inc., two years ago and now acts as a national network of credentialed Spine Centers of Excellence…
Ram Mudiyam, MD, MBA, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Hoag Orthopedic Institute in Irvine, Calif. He specializes in reconstructive spine surgery.
Aurora Spine, based in Carlsbad, Calif., has appointed Ian Armstrong, MD, medical director of the Southern California Spine Institute in Bakersfield, to its Scientific Advisory…
Benjamin R. Cohen, MD, FAANS, FACS, a spine surgeon with Neurological Surgery in Lake Success, N.Y., discusses four ways spine surgeons can help prevent readmissions.