- Spine Surgeons Reach Radiation Limits at 291 Lumbar Discectomies Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 12, 2013
- 3 Statistics on Broad Spectrum Antibiotic Use in Pediatric Spinal Surgery Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 12, 2013
- Spine Imaging: 5 Strategies for Meeting 'Milliman Criteria' Requirements Written by By Douglas Smith, MD, Founder of Musculoskeletal Imaging Consultants | April 12, 2013
- 5 Steps to Translate Spine Innovation to the Operating Room Written by Heather Linder | April 11, 2013
- 9 Surgeons on Adopting Minimally Invasive Spine Techniques Written by Heather Linder | April 11, 2013
- Newport News Orthopaedic and Spine Center Helps Support Free Clinic Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 10, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Researchers led by Yong Ahn, MD, at Worridul Spine Hospital in Seoul, South Korea, recently published a study in Spine on the amount of radiation…
In a recent study published in Spine, researchers described patterns of prophylactic antibiotic use in pediatric spinal fusion surgeries performed in U.S. children's hospitals.
The Milliman accounting firm has proposed a series of clinical and imaging criteria to satisfy and document as best practice before a surgical procedure is…
Alexander Lenard, MD, is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon in West Palm Beach, Fla. He's been in practice for more than 10 years and currently…
Nine spine surgeons discuss minimally invasive spine techniques and which they have or will be adding into their surgical repertoires.
The Orthopaedic and Spine Center in Newport News, Va., has recently given a donation to Lackey Free Clinic in Yorktown, Va., according to a Williamsburg…